Here we go again with the music in my head! I see this one and for some reason here is what I hear in my head… I feel pretty, oh so pretty. I feel pretty, and witty, and gay…” Yep, those old musicals can pop up at the oddest times, and this song is what I hear when I see this award. In fact, as I started posting on this I was singing it out loud and my husband walked in to see what I was up to and started laughing at me. I often do this, and he always knows I am up to something when I’m just singing some random song. It’s even funnier when I’m sitting in bed, curled up under my snuggie (or call it a slanket), and I’m singing to my laptop. That is exactly how I looked when he walked in this time.
Anyway, I was nominated for this award by Michelle at http://forgoditestify.wordpress.com/2012/06/29/one-lovely-blog-award/ , who is a lovely blogger, as well as a homeschooling mom. She has a wonderful blog and writes on many topics such as parenting, homeschooling, church, and more. If you get the chance, and family is important to you, take time to visit her blog. Thank you Michelle!
Now, for the rules of this award,
1. Give generous thanks to the blogger that nominated you.
2. Write 7 things about yourself.
3. Make a list of 15 Bloggers you admire and let them know how awesome they are.
Wow, another 7 things about myself…
1. I’m short…real short!
2. I always say “Good things come in small packages and so does dynamite, and I’m both!” This is my answer to short jokes.
3. I have eyes that change colors depending on my mood, and my husband is pretty much the only one who can decipher the mood by them. I can tell you this much…stay away from me when they have a golden glow about them…lol. Okay you might want to stay away when they are brown, hazel, green…hmm, just approach with caution no matter what color they are, and inquire on my mood…lol.
4. I’m allergic to just about everything it seems, and some of those allergies are severe ones.
5. I love color…lots of color, and my favorite color changes everyday, although red seems to be my most favorite and seems to reoccur in my daily favorites more often than others.
6. I was born with long, black hair, but by the age of 1 and 1/2 years old I was a tow-head blond, by elementary school I had light brown hair, and then as an adult it has been blond most of the time until the last 3 years when it has gotten darker with wings of silver on the sides which is slowly taking over the front of my hair.
7. My mom could always tell what I thought of a person by the way I acted around them. If I liked someone I teased them. If I didn’t know them well, I would be polite but quiet and watchful around them, always studying them to see if they could be trusted. If the person was someone I did not like, my mom used to say I would stick my nose up in the air and walk away without acknowledging them. To be someone I did not like you were either rude, a bully, or treated others with disrespect. Mom always said I was a person that you would get back what you gave to me. If you treated me with respect, I would treat you the same way.
Now I am going to break the last rule and only nominate 7 others for this award. My nominees are…
Diane at http://hometogo232.wordpress.com/
Loopyloo at http://loopyloo305.com/
Camila at http://artbycamila.wordpress.com/
Robyn at http://throughthehealinglens.com/
Thank you all for being such lovely people with such lovely blogs!