I was tagged by Bird at http://birdmartin.wordpress.com/2012/04/23/a-game-of-tag/
Thanks for tagging me and for the question!
‘Tag – you’re it!’ – The rules:
- You must post these rules.
- Answer the question the “tagger” listed for you in their post,
- And create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- Choose 11 people to tag and link to them in the post.
- Let each blogger know that you have tagged them.
So, I’ve posted the rules. and now I need to answer the question the person who tagged me asked me, which was: When you get to heaven, besides Jesus, who would you like to sit down and have a conversation with?
Now I’ve often thought about this question. In fact about once a week it seems Jk and I have a conversation about what it will be like to talk to each of the people from the Bible in Heaven, and who we would want to talk to most. Jesus would be first and foremost, but besides him, depends on whether we are talking Bible characters or Family and Friends. I have to admit when I first read the question one name came to mind…BIRD! LOL! Because she has such a wonderful heart. I’d want to sit down face to face and have that cup of coffee, and talk. Now if you are talking Bible Characters…I”m sorry, but I want to see them all! Jk and I have plans to play kickball (something I can’t do with her now), and then visit every single Bible characters starting with Noah! Jk loves animals and she said the first thing she wants to know is how Noah took care of all those animals. Since that was my favorite as a child I think I’d like that. But I want to hear from so many of them, and overall Jesus. And if their nice, my family and friends can come along…lol.
Now my nominees and the questions for them:
- http://allinthelifeofjk.wordpress.com/ …If Jesus let you take one thing or family member to heaven, who or what would it be and why?
- http://creationscience4kids.com/ …You have a great site that gives a lot of information on creation science, so my question to you is what is the one thing that you would share with kids as the best proof of the validity of Creation Science, and why?
- http://adifferenceforyourlovedones.wordpress.com/ …I know that you are a mom, and grandma that has a real heart for your family. My question for you is What drives you to want to make such a difference in your loved ones lives, and why does it?
- http://modernchristianwoman.wordpress.com/ …Of all the recipes that you blog on, what is the one thing you have not cooked yet, that worries you that it may be too much of a challenge to you, and why is it? (Then I’ll expect you to meet that challenge…lol.)
- http://homeschoolyear.wordpress.com/ …Of all the homeschool projects you have done with your children, which project turned out to be the biggest failure and which project was the biggest success for your children learning…and why?
- http://5gsandacupofjoe.net/ …One thing I love about your blog is the bits of nostalgia you post. So my question for you is what one show, item, thing, song, character from the past do you think we as modern era Christians could learn the most about Jesus from and why?
- http://armagettingready.com/ …Knowing you are a prepper, what is the one bit of advice you would have for someone just starting out prepping, and why is it important?
- http://doublebhomestead.wordpress.com/ …I loved the picture of the albino robin and it was a wonderful intro to my daughter about albinoism and how it happens. If there was one discovery you have made that you would share with the world, especially children, what would it be and why? (From your experience in homesteading that is)
- http://flashtrafficblog.wordpress.com/ …You keep us apprised of what is going on in the world and how it fits into Bible Prophecy and I love that. So my question to you is what is one current event that we should be paying the closest attention to and why?
- http://blogginghounds.wordpress.com/ …You share a multitude of articles, items, and things that would help us as consumers and as human beings just trying to exist in this crazy world. If there was one thing that you could tell us that would help us, what would it be and why? (The most important to you)
- http://wheremytreasureis.wordpress.com/ …It is so wonderful to see your children all involved in homeschooling and with such fervor. As a homeschooling mom, what is the one project you would consider redoing because it failed the first time, and how would you do it differently the next time?
To all of you, I hope you will take the time to play because I really want to know the answers to these questions which roam the fields of my mind each time I visit your blog site.