Today, after an overnight stay in our local hospital, I came home to two surprises…a book that I won from Goodreads.com in the mail, and finding out that Confessions of an Apple Junkie -http://originalapplejunkie.wordpress.com/2012/04/25/day-116-sunshine-award/ had nominated me for a Sunshine Award. I have to tell you that this did a great deal to lift my spirits after a long night of being poked and prauded by medical personel. So thank you Confessions of an Apple Junkie for the nomination and for brightening up a really hard day for me. I love you, my sister in Christ!
Now the rules are as follows:
- Include the logo award in your post.
- Answer some questions about yourself (I think it’s 6 more random things about me).
- Nominate some of the other bloggers that you love.
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
- Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
6 things about me…hmmm
1. I have 2 natural daughters (my oldest and youngest who are 24 years apart), 3 adopted daughters of different races and love to surprise people with the fact that their mom, and siblings are all different races from them. They like to see people’s faces when they doubt that it is the truth and then find out it really is true…lol. I also have 2 stepsons whom I love as if they were my own.
2. I have 4 grandsons and only 1 granddaughter, so far. I love them all, but have to admit since my granddaughter is the only girl and lives across town from me, she gets more attention and spoiling than the boys do who live in other states.
3. I am an avid crafter, crocheter and sewer, but a rebel about using patterns because I like to create on my own.
4. I’m a military brat, sister, wife, sister-in-law, aunt, grandchild, and stepmom.
5. I love reading and reviewing new books.
6. I have a voracious interest in Bible Prophecy.
1. http://e1aine.wordpress.com/ …A really talented young lady who makes some beautiful handcrafted jewelry, but shares her excitement for life in her words.
2. http://iwu2012breanna.wordpress.com/ …An encouraging blog about the writer’s own transformation through a relationship with Jesus Christ.
3. http://doublebhomestead.wordpress.com/ …A wonderful blog about homesteading, with great pictures and wonderful lessons on what it is like to homestead.
4. http://ourdailydrink.wordpress.com/ …A wonderful Christian blog site with devotionals and posts on many Christian topics.
5. http://sharinhislove.wordpress.com/ …Another wonderful Christian blog site where you can feel the humble Spirit of Christ through each post.
6. http://artbycamila.wordpress.com/ …I love the way this blogger uses her photography along with Bible Verses to show us God’s Creation Thru Her Eyes.
I know that these are all newer sites…even to me…but in the short time I’ve followed them I can’t wait to see the encouragement that each gives to me, so I decided that I wanted to highlight them for that reason.